I’ve been doing this for 30 days now and decided to write about it – almost 365,000 steps!
10,000 steps a day.
10,000 steps is what what the NHS recommends we all walk every day: “Setting yourself a target of walking 10,000 steps a day can be a fun way of increasing the amount of physical activity you do”.
My initial reaction? Fun? Really? Maybe?
How realistic or easy is 10,000 steps EVERY DAY?
- In the middle of winter?
- When it’s raining?
- When you’re cold?
- When you’re tired?
- When you ate too much over Christmas?
- When you have no waterproof clothing?
- When, after a week of over-enthusiastically walking everywhere and telling all your mates about it, there’s too much chafing because you’re not actually used to walking that far and don’t have, nor can you afford more to the point, any “sportswear” or clothing to make this said walking more comfortable?
- When your feet hurt from all the walking?
- When your umbrella is broken and you need to get…
View original post 1,641 more words
Earlier this week I headed out to meet with Luke Moore (my collaborator for Sharks with Operation Lightfoot) and Jazamin Sinclair(multi – artist and in this case, videographer and photographer..) to get filming our video for said song. We wrote the song a while ago now and after piecing bits together are a step closer to releasing it! For this I am excited, I love this song. After brainstorming ideas a couple of months ago and then Luke fine-tuning them, we’re off…………
The morning looked like this… a coffee, chat, catch up and superfood salad… plans and directions decided, satiated and ready to go film….
photo by Luke Moore
We ventured various places over the course of the day. The trees, the beach, face down in the sand, avoiding statues, dogs and boats. We squelched down dingy railway alleys and bin alleys in the dark, ran through doors and…
View original post 318 more words
A series of political illustrations by Jazamin Sinclair.
I am currently offering a massive 1/3 off selected paintings and illustrations on canvas.
This means you can now own your very own piece of original, signed artwork from as little as £30!
Please contact me with all enquiries by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07811059702!
Click the images below to find out more about each individual piece of artwork!